Friday, August 5, 2011

A Storm Wizard Beats All (Especially with Treasure Cards)

I did the Labyrinth with Alicia and Amy tonight. Amy needed to get her last Obsidian Chest. Alicia had a blast (pun intended) going for mega hits. And I dished out my wide selection of treasure cards to assist her.
 Good old Storm Lord never fails.
 ALICIA HAS THE POWER!!!!!!
 I was feeling reeeeeally evil. Muhahahahaha.
 Easy hit. I think it was in this fight that I declared, "my name is in i go mount toy a you killed my father prepare to die." Then I followed it up with "muhahahahaha."
 As I tell Alicia: Boost, boost, boost, dead.
 11,000 never hurts. That'll teach them to mess with us. (insert evil laugh that doesn't sound like a monkey screeching here)
This is where I pulled out my arsenal of storm treasure cards. We got nearly all boosts available in the whole game for storm. Now, if we'd had a balance wizard... And switched out Amy for a death one... Yeah, THEN we'd have had an epic hit. And if Alicia had criticaled.
Yes, this was NOT, I repeat, NOT a crictical hit. I expected it would only do around 100,000 damage- I was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off. Alicia also took screenshots of  her massive hit. She has something to brag about, doesn't she?

No comments: